Recipe Chicken drumstick in cranberry-honey sauce
Chicken legs in sweet and sour sauce Chicken meatIs one of the best sources of protein. Not only that the human body easily absorbs chicken meat, protein compounds of chicken meat can still act like a shock dose of vitamins and help in the fight not only with colds, but also to mobilize the protective functions of the body. It is also important that chicken meat is one of the most affordable in the price category. All this contributes to the fact that dishes from the chicken are very popular. I suggest preparing chicken drumsticks in cranberry-honey sauce. The shins go out tender, fragrant, with a very beautiful crust!
- Chicken drumstick 5 pcs.
- Garlic 12 cloves
- Cranberry fresh 50 g
- Honey 5 tbsp. L.
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp. L.
- Mustard 1 tsp.
- Table vinegar 1 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 0.4 g
- Step 1 To prepare chicken drumsticks in cranberry honey sauce we will need garlic, chicken drumsticks, cranberries, honey sauce with mustard.
- Step 2 Wash the shins, dry with a napkin, cut them in 3-4 places and stuff with pieces of peeled garlic.
- Step 3 Wash the cranberries, mash, combine with honey-mustard sauce.
- Step 4 Put the shins in a bowl for baking, pour cranberry-honey sauce.
- Step 5 Top with pieces of garlic. Put in the fridge for marinating for 3-4 hours.
- Step 6 Bake for 35 minutes at 200 ° C until golden brown.