Recipe Baked carrots with cognac and spices
Useful and tasty carrots with spices andCognac Dishes of carrots, very popular in former times, undeservedly pushed by modern culinary specialists to the background. But they help to prolong youth, give beauty and longevity. Carrots are especially appreciated for the high content of carotene in it, which turns into vitamin A in the body. There are simply no other vegetables and fruits that contain so much carotene. In addition to the fact that this root vegetable is the richest source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, it is also valuable for its cheapness and year-round availability. Presented to your attention the original recipe for making carrots with spices and cognac differs very pleasant taste and exceptional health benefits. Such a dinner, like baked carrots with cognac and spices, can not be called too heavy and caloric, which makes it attractive for those who want to lose weight. Cognac, which is part of this dish, enhances the effect of vitamin C, which is also rich in carrots, promotes the secretion of gastric juice, and dilates blood vessels and reduces blood pressure.
- Carrot 5 pcs.
- Butter 100 g
- Cognac 4 tbsp. L.
- Brown sugar 1 tsp.
- Salt 2 tsp.
- Black pepper powder 2 tsp.
- Cinnamon ground 1 tsp.
- Step 1 Cut the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Step 2 In a frying pan with a thick bottom, melt the butter, 2 tsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Sahara.
- Step 3 Then add 0.5 cups of boiled water, stirring constantly.
- Step 4 Bring to near a boil, remove from heat - add cinnamon, pepper and cognac.
- Step 5 In the baking dish, lay out the circles of carrots.
- Step 6 Each layer is watered with an oil mixture.
- Step 7 We wrap the form with foil.
- Step 8 We send it to the oven preheated to 170C for 80 minutes.
- Step 9 Carrots should be soft, pour the carrot with sauce before serving.