Recipe Salad with crab sticks
Crab salad Crab sticks, in which, likeEverybody knows that there is nothing from crabs, they hit our tables not so long ago - just a couple of decades ago. And in Japan their analogue - surimi - has been known for many centuries. Get it by grinding in a fillet of freshly caught white fish. It is freshly caught, therefore all surimi production plants are located near the sea. Producers and do not try to somehow deceive the buyer, and foist him under the guise of crab meat is unknown. The packaging of crab sticks quite frankly indicates their composition, and the price speaks for itself. But, despite this, they are very popular, because they have low caloric content and a delicate taste. The very first salad with crab sticks was prepared in our country with the addition of canned corn, boiled rice and eggs. For several years he was very popular and always decorated the New Year's table along with herring under a fur coat and olivier. Then a salad with crab sticks fed up, wanted a variety, and the light came a lot of other dishes and salads with this product. Since the taste of crab sticks is fairly neutral, they are perfectly combined with a variety of foods and sauces. For example, this salad with sweet peppers and apples will be a wonderful decoration of the festive table or a light supper for those who watch their figure.
- Crab sticks 300g
- Apple 1 pc.
- Pepper sweet 1 pc.
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Corn canned 1 can
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 Products for cooking crab salad. The apple should be sweet and sour. Corn before use to throw in a colander to remove excess juice.
- Step 2 Cut the crab sticks into cubes.
- Step 3 Wash the sweet pepper, remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
- Step 4 Boil the eggs hard - 10 minutes from the boiling point, and then cut into cubes.
- Step 5 1 large apple to peel and cut into cubes, sprinkle with lemon so that it does not darken.
- Step 6 Connect the crab sticks, corn, eggs, sweet peppers, apple and add 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Step 7 Mix well the salad, add salt to taste.