Salad with grapes and cheese Recipe
Prepare a salad with grapes and cheese SaladsAre called to saturate our body with useful substances, so regular consumption of vegetables, fruits and greens is very important. You can simply gnaw vegetables, you can prepare complex salads with unusual refills, but the main thing is to do it regularly! And yet, salads from fresh products are more useful, since they have not lost their properties and are the most able to satiate our body. Today we will prepare a salad of greenery in the form of lettuce and tarthun, grape and cheese, and as a dressing we take olive oil and a little vinegar. As a result, a lot of salad turns out, but it is very light and therefore does not settle, such as a cabbage salad. Cheese can be taken any hard, part of the grated cheese to add to the total salad, and then each serving also a little sprinkle. For salads it is better to take grapes of kishmish varieties, that is, pitted, white or dark.
- Salad green 1 beam
- Tarragon (tarragon) fresh 20 g
- Grapes Kishmish 150 g
- Onion purple 1 pc.
- Cheese hard 100 g
- Olive oil 4 tbsp. L.
- Table vinegar 1 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad you need a large bunch of lettuce, a little tarragon, grapes of kishmish varieties, a small purple bulb, hard cheese, olive oil and spices.
- Step 2 Peel the onion, cut into thin half-rings and pour in vinegar.
- Step 3 Salad and tarragon is well washed and finely chopped.
- Step 4 Cut the grapes in half.
- Step 5 Grate the hard cheese on a fine grater.
- Step 6 Combine greens, grapes, cheese and onions, add olive oil and a pinch of black ground pepper.
- Step 7 Gently mix the salad, add salt to taste.