We cook schnitzel from pork Schnitzel, in essence- a thin meat chop, which was rolled in breadcrumbs and fried in large quantities of butter or fat. Most often for this dish take pork, but there are recipes, which describe the options with beef, turkey, chicken and mutton meat. The choice is not principled. In German, the word "schnitzel" means "clipping". And really, in order to cook a delicious schnitzel, it is better to take a tender fillet of an animal, without veins and fatty interlayers. But according to the original recipe, fry it better on melted fat. By the way, a delicious schnitzel large in appearance and light in weight, with a crispy crust and juicy inside.
- Pork tenderloin 400 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Breadcrumbs 5 tbsp. L.
- Wheat flour 5 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 4 pinch
- Salt 0.25 tsp.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 100 ml
- Step 1 To make schnitzel, take: pork tenderloin, breadcrumbs, flour, egg, salt, pepper, vegetable oil (can be replaced with smalets, pork fat).
- Step 2 Cut the cut into several pieces, across the fibers. Each piece is cut with a knife, but not until the end and unfold.
- Step 3 Salt and pepper the meat to taste. Cover with a dense polyethylene, so that no spray flew.
- Step 4 Cut off each piece with a mallet for meat.
- Step 5 Remove the polyethylene. Meat should be no more than 5 mm thick.
- Step 6 Breadcrumbs and flour pour into different plates. Egg whisk with a fork.
- Step 7 A piece of meat roll in flour.
- Step 8 Then dip into a bowl with egg.
- Step 9 Then gently roll the meat in the breadcrumbs.
- Step 10 Fry the meat in well-heated oil on both sides until golden brown, about 4 minutes on each side. The oil should cover a piece of meat. Fry over medium heat.
- Step 11 Schnitzel slightly cool and immediately serve.