Risotto Recipe with Pears and Gorgonzola
Learn the cuisine of sunny Italy This dish can beConsider chic cuisine of northern Italy. The region of Lombardy and the entire Padana plain have historically been considered the main producer of rice in Italy. Gorgonzola also occurs in the north of Italy, or rather in the town of Gorgonzola in the province of Milan. This cheese was first cooked in the 10th century, and today it has become one of the most famous in the world. Risotto with pears and gorgonzola - the dish is very refined, which will please even those who are absolutely indifferent to this blue cheese in a cold form. After all, when added to the risotto, Gorgonzola melts, giving the dish a unique creamy consistency. Pears give freshness and yuzyumniku this dish. Well, if you like, then you can decorate it with walnuts to give the risotto the final touch! Bon Appetit!
- Round-grain rice 120 g
- Broth of vegetable 500 ml
- Pear 300 g
- Gorgonzola cheese 60 g
- Parmesan cheese 20 g
- Butter 20 g
- White onion 1 pc.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the risotto you will needRound rice (Arborio or Carnaroli type), 3-4 small pears, Gorgonzola cheese and Parmesan, onion, butter, bouillon cube or broth, salt and pepper.
- Step 2 Cut the onions and put it out for a few minutes in butter until it is clear. While onion is stewed, cook the broth, dissolving half a cube in 0.5 liters of hot water.
- Step 3 Put the rice into the frying pan and fry it for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Step 4 Add the broth that you prepared in advance, and stirring occasionally, simmer a little. Add the broth as it evaporates, so that it constantly covers the rice.
- Step 5 In the meantime, peel the pears, remove the core and cut them into small pieces (the photo shows brushed, but not yet cut pears).
- Step 6 When the rice is almost ready, put it in itChopped pears and add a little broth. Stew until rice is ready and until the pears are soft. The softness of the pears depends on their variety and maturity.
- Step 7 Add the grated Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Step 8 Finally add the gorgonzol slices and stir.
- Step 9 Risotto will take a creamy consistency. Try salt, if necessary, salt. Let stand for a maximum of 5 minutes, and serve in a hot form, you can with walnuts.