Recipe Banana pancakes with cardamom
Unusual banana pancakes Banana pancakes are alreadyAre delicious in themselves, and the addition of such a spice as cardamom makes them unusual, with a piquant oriental note and gives a spicy flavor! Pancakes are thick, delicate, they feel good banana sweetness, besides they are prepared quickly! Great option for breakfast!
- Bananas 2 pcs.
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sugar 1.5 tbsp. L.
- Cardamom 4 pcs.
- Soda 0.5 tsp.
- Milk 400 ml
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2.5 tbsp. L.
- Wheat flour 7 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For the preparation of banana pancakes with cardamom we need milk, wheat flour, bananas, eggs, sugar, cardamom powder or in capsules, sunflower refined oil, baking soda.
- Step 2 Mix the egg and sugar with a whisk until it is creamy.
- Step 3 Clean the bananas, break into small pieces and add to the egg-sugar mixture.
- Step 4 Intensively and carefully grind the corolla,So that the bananas are mashed and mixed with egg-sugar cream. Alternatively, you can pre-blender the banana with a blender and mix the already prepared banana puree.
- Step 5 Seeds cardamom grind in a mortar (if cardamom in boxes, or use ground), add to the dough.
- Step 6 Pour half of the milk and pour in the flour mixed with soda. We knead the dough.
- Step 7 Pour in the sunflower oil, a little more milk and mix it with whisk.
- Step 8 We add the remaining milk, so that the dough in the end turns out to be slightly thicker than for ordinary pancakes, but it is lighter than for pancakes.
- Step 9 Fry pancakes of small diameter in the usual way. We serve for breakfast or dessert with sweet sauce, condensed milk or simply sprinkled with powdered sugar.