Recipe "Male Caprice" Salad
Salad "Male Caprice" with ham Delicious andNourishing salad for our strong half. As you know, men love dishes that necessarily eat meat, and in this salad, the combination of ham and sausage cheese makes it very nutritious, and the presence of garlic and pepper adds spicy and piquant. This salad is ideal as a snack for any festive table.
- Ham 100 g
- Cheese, processed, smoked 150 g
- Carrot 1 pc.
- 3 garlic cloves garlic
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. L.
- Canned corn 0.5 pot
- Salt 1 g
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Step 1 To prepare a salad we needSausage cheese, ham, fresh carrots, garlic, black pepper, canned corn, salt and mayonnaise. Instead of ham, you can also use boiled-smoked sausage or beef.
- Step 2 Grate the sausage cheese.
- Step 3 Cut the ham into small strips.
- Step 4 Grate carrots on a grater, combine with sausage cheese and ham, add corn.
- Step 5 Prepare the dressing: in mayonnaise squeeze through the press garlic, add pepper and salt.
- Step 6 Mix the ingredients of the salad with the dressing. Serve immediately. Bon Appetit!