Potato pancakes with pumpkin and orange
Golden potato pancakes I suggestPrepare delicate, fragrant and golden potato pancakes with pumpkin. If you do not like pumpkin - do not worry. You will not feel its taste. Leaflets come out with a wonderful orange flavor. Adding a small amount of cottage cheese in the dough improves its structure. Buns from this only win and will be even more tender.
- Potatoes 400 g
- Curd 2 tbsp. L.
- Pumpkin 150 g
- Orange 0.5 pcs.
- Salt 5 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Sunflower refined oil 70 ml
- Flour, wheat 50 g
- Step 1 To make potato pancakes with pumpkin and orange we need potatoes, flour, pumpkin, eggs, cottage cheese, salt, orange.
- Step 2 Boil the potatoes in salted water. Drain the water, and add the cottage cheese to the hot potatoes and knead well.
- Step 3 Add the pumpkin, eggs, juice and zest of half an orange, salt, to the potato paste.
- Step 4 Add the flour and knead the dough
- Step 5 Form small rolls. In this case, sprinkle abundantly with flour.
- Step 6 Fry the panes in a frying pan in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Step 7 Serve with sour cream.