Fruit Salad in Pineapple Recipe
Pineapple dish Fruit salad in pineapple isRather, not a recipe, but a variant of filling and serving a fruit salad. The main irreplaceable ingredient of this salad is pineapple. Fruits can be used different. I prefer a combination of kiwi with a banana and tangerines. You can take any fruits to your liking. Salad dressing does not require. But at will and depending on the juiciness and sweetness of the fruits used, you can fill the salad with honey, yogurt or ice cream.
- Pineapple 1 pc.
- Kiwi fruit 2 pcs.
- Bananas 2 pcs.
- Tangerines 2 pcs.
- Cranberry fresh 20 g
- Step 1 Prepare the necessary fruit. You will need pineapple, bananas, kiwi and mandarins.
- Step 2 Cut the pineapple in half.
- Step 3 Cut the heart of pineapple with a knife so that there are walls about 1 cm thick.
- Step 4 Pine the pineapple pieces in a colander for 10 minutes to rip off excess juice. Cut into small cubes.
- Step 5 Peel the kiwi and cut it into small pieces.
- Step 6 With the tangerine, peel the peel, divide them into slices and cut each slice into several pieces.
- Step 7 Peel the bananas and cut them.
- Step 8 Mix all the ingredients for the salad. Refuel if you wish.
- Step 9 Put the salad into the halves of pineapple, decorate and serve.