Recipe Salad "Aristea"
Salad with shrimps and Feta cheese Salad "Aristea"Refers to the festive salads. The selection of ingredients speaks for itself. Gentle soft cheese "Feta" is perfectly combined with shrimps, eggs and green onions, creating a whole bouquet of taste. And olive oil is an ideal refill for many salads. Bright colors of this salad raise not only the appetite, but also the mood. Those who wish can lightly sprinkle it with ground black pepper. This will introduce a little piquancy.
- Shrimp frozen peeled 100 g
- Green onion 70 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Cheese Feta 150 g
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, you need to take Feta cheese, frozen boiled shrimp, green onions, eggs, olive oil and salt.
- Step 2 Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Step 3 Boil the shrimp for 3 minutes, recline in a colander, cool and finely chop.
- Step 4 Wash the green onions in running water, dry and cut into thin rings.
- Step 5 Eggs boil for 10 minutes (counting from the beginning of boiling the liquid), dip into cold water for 2 minutes, clean, cool and cut into small cubes.
- Step 6 Combine all the prepared ingredients.
- Step 7 Salt the salad to taste, season with olive oil and mix.