Appetizer Appetizer with bacon and onion
Salad-snack from salted salted This dishA real find if you need to quickly "figure out" a tasty and satisfying snack. The recipe was inherited from the time of the "hungry" students. It is prepared really very quickly, ideally salad is more delicious, when there are several hours and vinegar will soak onions, but the express version is no less tasty. Cut the fat from the skins or not - it's a matter of taste, but if it's hard, then it's better to cut it. It is preferable to take the fat from the chilled, so that it is easier to cut it. A mixture of peppers is easily replaced with black pepper.
- Salted Salted 250 g
- Onion 160 g
- Table vinegar 3 tbsp. L.
- Mixture of peppers 3 g
- Fresh dill 10 g
- Green onion 10 g
- Step 1 Prepare the main products - lard, onions, greens, vinegar.
- Step 2 Cut the fat into very small cubes, the smaller the better.
- Step 3 Finely chop the peeled onion and combine it with bacon cubes.
- Step 4 Soak the salad snack with vinegar. Sprinkle with freshly ground mixture of peppers.
- Step 5 Add the chopped dill, stir. When serving, sprinkle with chopped green onions.