Recipe Sweet Bread
- Flour, wheat 250 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Soda 2 tsp.
- Sugar 30 g
- Sunflower unrefined oil 200 ml
- For cooking, we need flour, sunflower oil, salt, soda, sugar, eggs and a little warm water.
- In a bowl, sift flour, make a hole in it and drive the egg, add salt, add 3 tbsp. L of vegetable oil and 3-5 st. L. Warm water. The amount of water will depend on the quality of the flour.
- Mix all the ingredients, and, if necessary, add water over a tablespoon.
- Knead the dough as noodles. The dough should not stick to the table and to the hands. Well knead, roll into a ball, cover with a napkin and put in a warm place to "relax."
- To make a ball into small pieces, they will be about 12 pieces. Roll the ball, make a cross-shaped cut on the ball and slightly unfold.
- Roll the ball into a cake-sized saucer and sprinkle it with a little bit of soda. Soda should be very, very little.
- Roll out the cake, sprinkled with soda, until it becomes transparent. The thinner the cake is rolled, the better. Through a properly rolled out cake, you can read the text.
- Lubricate the cake 1 tsp. Oil and sprinkle 0.5 teaspoons of sugar. We roll into a roll very tightly.
- And then we turn off the snail.
- Each snail is rolled the size of a large saucer. The resulting cake should be not very thin, 3 mm thick.
- Fry the resulting cakes on medium heat in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Ready-made cakes add up a pile and serve to the table.