Recipe Crispy salad
Crisp egg salad Everyone knows us wellSuch useful greens as dill and parsley, but their larger relative - celery - are used in home cooking much less often. But this is not only a useful, but very delicious vegetable, in which not only leaves but also roots are suitable for food. For example, the root of celery is a fairly large and juicy kochanchik, which has an excellent sweetish taste and pleasant crunchiness. A very delicious and juicy crispy egg salad is made from celery stalks. Having tried this combination, you can start experimenting with other products. In the Mediterranean cuisine, a lot of salads are made using these ingredients. In addition to crispy egg salad, you can prepare a pure vegetable salad, or mix with finely chopped celery fennel, orange slices and black olives. There are a lot of options, but lovers of more hearty salads dressed with mayonnaise should like this one, more familiar for our taste. One of the options for making a crisp egg salad: the eggs can not be mixed with the bulk, but cut into slices and decorate them with a dish.
- Eggs of chicken 6 pcs.
- Celery stems 6 pcs.
- Cucumbers 3 pcs.
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Olive oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, let's take eggs, celery stalks, fresh cucumbers, a small bunch of dill, olive oil and mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Eggs pre-boiled hard (dip into cold water, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes from the time of boiling). Then cool them and cut them into cubes.
- Step 3 Stem celery and cucumber well washed and cut into cubes.
- Step 4 A small bunch of dill finely chopped.
- Step 5 Mayonnaise and olive oil mix well. In a salad it is better to use homemade mayonnaise.
- Step 6 Connect the eggs, celery, dill, cucumber and dressing.
- Step 7 Mix well the salad, add salt to taste.