Salad from boiled celery, cheese and apples
Salad from boiled celery I suggest to cookAn interesting salad of boiled celery, cheese and apples. Salad comes out juicy, tender and crispy. The combination of sweet and sour apples and boiled slightly crispy celery is simply excellent. An additional piquancy to the salad is the presence of cheese. Seeding from a small amount of homemade mayonnaise and freshly ground black pepper does not make the salad particularly heavy.
- Cheese hard 150 g
- Celery root 150 g
- Apple 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 g
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Step 1 To make a salad, we need celery, cheese, apples, mayonnaise, salt, black pepper.
- Step 2 Celery should be peeled and cut into medium cubes.
- Step 3 Boil the celery for 4-5 minutes.
- Step 4 Cut the cheese into thin strips.
- Step 5 Peel the apples, remove the core and cut into slices.
- Step 6 Combine apples, celery, cheese and mayonnaise (preferably home).
- Step 7 Add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Step 8 Before serving, hold the prepared salad in the fridge for 15 minutes.