Appetizer Appetizer of herring, pumpkin and apples
A delicious sandwich Very tasty winter snackFrom fillet of herring, pumpkin and apples. Juicy, refreshing, light. Apple gives juiciness, pumpkin - sweetness, tenderness and very adorns appetizer with its color. A delicious sauce based on lemon juice, honey and mustard perfectly complements the palette of this appetizer. This appetizer is very tasty with black bread.
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp. L.
- Honey 1 tbsp. L.
- Mustard 1 tsp.
- Sunflower refined oil 4 tbsp. L.
- Herring salted 300 g
- Apple 1 pc.
- Onion 0.5 pcs.
- Pumpkin 100 g
- Step 1 To prepare snacks from herring, pumpkin and apples we need salted herring (fillet), sweet and sour apple, pumpkin, lemon juice, honey, mustard, onion, sunflower oil.
- Step 2 We clean the pumpkin and cut it with an average cube.
- Step 3 Put the pumpkin in the dishes for baking, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 190 ° C.
- Step 4 Cool the pumpkin.
- Step 5 We clean the apple and cut it into medium pieces.
- Step 6 Finely chop the onion rings.
- Step 7 For sauce we combine sunflower oil, lemon juice, mustard and honey.
- Step 8 We connect pieces of herring, onions, apples, pumpkin.
- Step 9 Dressing with sauce.
- Step 10 Before serving, let's brew a snack in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.