Recipe Fillet of pikeperch with cheese and greens
Bake fish with cheese This recipe for those whoTries to adhere to the principles of healthy eating. Baked fillet of pike perch with a garnish of fresh vegetables - what can be more delicious, more nutritious and more useful? Deserved popularity among gourmets and cooks pike perch received for its juicy and tender meat, in which there are very few calories and fat, but a lot of useful protein. And the taste of this meat is so pleasant that it does not bother even if there is it regularly.Buying pike perch in a supermarket orSpecialized store, you can be sure of the ecological purity of this product, because the pike perch does not live in dirty water, and its artificial breeding is almost impossible because of the capriciousness of this fish and its exacting conditions.</ P> We suggest you bake pike-perch fillet with sauce,The basis of which is fragrant parsley, butter and cheese. This combination very successfully complements and shades the taste of the fish, making it more juicy and saturated. Pike perch fillet, cooked in this way, is perfect for Sunday family dinner, and for the reception of guests. By the same time you will need very little, and the dish will turn out excellent. </ P>
- Pike perch 800 g
- Parsley fresh 1 bunch
- Cheese hard 150 g
- Butter 40 g
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the dish, take the fillet of pike perch, a bunch of parsley, hard cheese and butter at room temperature. Pre-freeze the fish fillets.
- Step 2 Wash the greens well, dry and finely chop.
- Step 3 Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Step 4 Combine the cheese, parsley and butter in a homogeneous mass.
- Step 5 Wash the fillet of pike perch, dry it, cut into pieces. Fry the pan with parchment paper and put the fish into it.</ P>
- Step 6 Add salt and black ground pepper, and then evenly put a lot of cheese and greens.
- Step 7 Bake the fillet in a preheated 180 C oven for 20 minutes, until a crispy crust.