Recipe Fresh egg pasta
Home Paste Fresh pasta is traditionally eaten inItaly on Sundays. Varieties of pasta set: from the most famous lasagna to tagliatelle. Prepare the pasta on flour and eggs, taking into account 1 egg for every 100 grams of flour. Ready paste quickly dries up, so it should be cooked at once, and the presence of eggs affects. The most important thing in cooking is patience, well, the thickness of the paste, of course! The easiest way to "pull" the paste with a special machine, but experienced landladies can do with a rolling pin - this is an indicator of skill!
- Flour, wheat 300 g
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 To prepare the pasta, you need only flour and fresh eggs, and a pinch of salt.
- Step 2 Sift the flour into a large container, add a pinch of salt, make a groove and break the eggs into it.
- Step 3 Start toss the flour from the edges to the center, mixing the dough. When all the liquid is adsorbed, knead the dough with your hands.
- Step 4 Stir the dough for 15-20 minutes or until it is soft and supple. Roll the dough into a film and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Step 5 When the dough rests, roll it outUsing a rolling pin. If you use a machine for pasta, cut the dough into strips about 5 cm. If you use a rolling pin, roll the dough thinly, folding it several times and rolling it all the time.
- Step 6 The description for the machine: Put a strip of dough and pass it on an average thickness. Fold several times, constantly passing through the machine. So the dough will become more elastic. Reduce the thickness and pass again to get a paste thickness of about 1-2 mm.
- Step 7 Put the finished strips on a towel and powder from above with flour.
- Step 8 Roll the roll from each strip, cut the ends to level.
- Step 9 Cut each roll across the stripes of the desired thickness and "unfold" them. So you can get tagliatelle, fettuccine or even short types of pasta.
- Step 10 Put the finished pasta on the tray and let it dry a little. Prepare the pasta in salted water, the cooking time depends on the type.