Mackerel Recipe in Milk
The unique taste of mackerel There are many wonderful andUnusual in nature. Who would have thought, for example, that mackerel and perch are relatives? Yes, this fish belongs to the group of Perciformes, a family of Skumbrians. But this is not all the surprises that this fish has prepared for us - it is also called mackerel. That is mackerel - a noble fish. And no one will argue with the fact that it is also very tasty. In those places where mackerel catch, from it are able to prepare hundreds dishes in a combination to the most different products. Well, now I will share with you a very unusual and at first glance absurd recipe, in which fish and milk are combined! I assure you, there is nothing absurd in this, since mackerel, cooked in milk, acquires a very delicate and unrepeatable taste.
- Mackerel 1 pc.
- Milk 500 ml
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Pepper black with peas 6 pcs.
- Pepper fragrant 6 pcs.
- Bay leaf 1 pc.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Step 1 Main ingredients: mackerel, milk, onion, black pepper and fragrant, sunflower oil and laurel leaf.
- Step 2 We clean the mackerel, gut, remove all fins with the head and cut the carcass into 6 portioned pieces.
- Step 3 Put the mackerel in a saucepan and pour in the milk.
- Step 4 Cut the onion.
- Step 5 Add the sunflower oil, bay leaf, onion, pepper and salt. Then cook on low heat for 40 minutes.
- Step 6 Cook the mackerel with vegetables or garnish.