Recipe Mackerel baked in foil with carrots and onions
Mackerel in foil Mackerel - fish unusuallyTasty and useful. Its most valuable feature is the presence in the fish of a large amount of protein, which is digested 3 times faster than the protein of beef. And while mackerel - the product is quite dietary. In 100 grams of fish contains only 200 kcal. Mackerel - the fish is quite fat. But all these unsaturated fatty acids, which are very useful for the body.
- Mackerel 2 pcs.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 35 ml
- Salt 3 g
- White pepper powder 1 g
- Step 1 To prepare mackerel baked with carrots and onions, we need mackerel freshly frozen, lemon, carrots, onion, sunflower oil, pepper.
- Step 2 Cut the onion into cubes and fry in vegetable oil until half cooked.
- Step 3 Add the grated carrots and fry them all together for another 2 minutes.
- Step 4 Wash the mackerel, cut out the gills, remove the entrails. Soak with a paper towel.
- Step 5 Wet the mackerel outside and inside with lemon juice, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Step 6 stuff the mackerel with a mixture of onion and carrots.
- Step 7 Turn the fish into foil.
- Step 8 Bake the mackerel in the oven for 35 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Step 9 Serve hot or chilled, dressed with lemon slices.