Recipe Marinated mushrooms
Marinated champignons at home NowadaysMany are deprived of the pleasure of wandering through the autumn forest and collecting mushrooms, then to cook delicious dishes and marinades from them. Even if such an opportunity arises, few will venture to collect these gifts of nature, because they need to be well-versed and know where you can collect. Therefore, most of the townspeople pickled mushrooms eat only at a visit to their grandmother in the village or buy champignons in tin cans. Those who tried these mushrooms, for sure, will agree that their taste leaves much to be desired. So why not buy fresh mushrooms and not marinate them yourself? To protect yourself from poisoning, we take all the same reliable mushrooms, although experts can risk and buy on the market forest mushrooms. Marinated mushrooms will be ready in half an hour, and they need to be eaten immediately, and not rolled under the lid. We assure you, if you try these pickled mushrooms, you will never go to those regiments in the supermarket where the banks with suspicious contents are exhibited.
- Mushrooms champignons 500 g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Bay leaf 3 pcs.
- Pepper fragrant 8 pcs.
- Pepper black with peas 8 pcs.
- Salt 1 tbsp. L.
- Sugar 1 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined oil 150 ml
- Vinegar table 50 ml
- Step 1 To make mushrooms, we take small mushrooms, spices, a large onion, 2-3 cloves of garlic, vegetable oil and vinegar 7-9%.
- Step 2 Mushrooms are well washed and put on a dry heated pan so that they let the juice - fry, stirring for 4-6 minutes.
- Step 3 Prepare the marinade - combine the vegetable oil, vinegar, bay leaf, sweet pepper and black peas, sugar and salt.
- Step 4 Pour the marinade into the mushrooms and cook everything under the lid on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Step 5 Peel the onion and garlic and cut into thin plates.
- Step 6 Put the mushrooms in a small pan, add chopped onions and garlic.
- Step 7 Mix everything well and leave to cool down at room temperature. Serve chilled.