Recipe: Chicken wings in honey-soy marinade
Very tasty chicken wings Thanks to honey andSoy sauce wings are fried, glazed, pleasant golden color, slightly sweet and at the same time moderate sharp, with a light aroma of garlic! Wings can be baked during a picnic on the grill, and also cook in the oven in the "grill" or in the usual mode. Such wings can be served under a beer or simply, it will be excellent to serve a mustard sauce and a light vegetable salad. I recommend!
- Chicken Wing 600g
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Honey 0.5 tbsp. L.
- Salt 0.75 tsp.
- Black pepper powder 0.25 tsp.
- Step 1 For cooking chicken wings inHoney-soy marinade we need such products: chicken wings, liquid honey, garlic, soy sauce, sunflower refined oil, salt and black ground pepper.
- Step 2 Chicken wings, dry the paperTowel, cut through the joints (usually the wing can be cut into joints into three parts, the smallest for baking is unfit, since there is nothing special to eat in it, so from one wing you will get 2 distinct pieces).
- Step 3 Garlic is cleaned, cut as small as possible. Chicken wings sprinkled with chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
- Step 4 Pour liquid honey, sunflower refined oil, soy sauce.
- Step 5 Mix and put in the fridge to marinate for 1 hour.
- Step 6 Next, fry the wings on the grill, in the ovenOn the grill in the grill mode or normal mode until ready (about 25 minutes). Under the bottom of the oven, you must put a baking tray to collect juice and fat.
- Step 7 Our wings are ready! Serve them immediately, in hot condition. Delicious!