Recipe Cottage Cheese Casserole
Casserole Someone does not like cottage cheese, but some do notLike semolina porridge. However, by combining these products, you can get a delicate dessert - a curd-manna casserole, which is eagerly enjoyed by both adults and children. It can be filled with sour cream, cream, honey, syrup, jam. It is good with milk, tea, coffee, cocoa. This casserole can be served for breakfast and dinner.
- Cottage cheese 350 g
- Milk 300 ml
- Groats manna 3 g
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp. L.
- Margarine 20 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Sugar 3 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare the casserole, you need to take cottage cheese, milk, semolina, sugar, egg, margarine and flour.
- Step 2 Pour the milk into a saucepan, put 2 tablespoons of sugar into it, bring it to a boil, pour in semolina with a thin trickle, stir it and cool it.
- Step 3 Cottage cheese grind with egg and the remaining sugar.
- Step 4 Combine the curd mixture with semolina porridge.
- Step 5 All carefully mix in a homogeneous mass. I used potato for this.
- Step 6 Lubricate the baking dish with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Step 7 Cottage cheese and manna mixture evenly distributed in the form.
- Step 8 Put the product in a preheated oven and bake for 1 hour at 180-200 ° C.
- Step 9 Cake slightly cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into portions and serve for dessert. You can pour it on sour cream or some kind of cream.