Recipe Mexican salad
Bright and healthy salad Such a bright, summer saladWill have to taste the lovers of vegetable salads, because there are so many useful ingredients in it that you just can not resist trying not to try it! The original light dressing with olive oil and balsamic vinegar harmoniously combines all the ingredients into one! Delicious!
- Tomatoes 7 pcs.
- Black pepper powder 5 g
- Vinegar balsamic dark 4 tsp.
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 5 g
- Basil green fresh 2 g
- Olives without pits 50 g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Pepper sweet 1 pc.
- Corn in the cobs fresh 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Step 1 Prepare the necessary ingredients: Cob of corn to boil; Take tomatoes, sweet pepper, onions, salt, black ground pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, olives and a pair of green basil twigs.
- Step 2 From the top of the boiled corn, you need to cut the grain.
- Step 3 Cut the olives into rings.
- Step 4 Cut the sweet pepper into thin strips.
- Step 5 Cut the tomatoes into slices, and the onion into thin half rings. Garlic chopped.
- Step 6 Mix the prepared ingredients in a deep bowl, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 7 Season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Salad to stir and immediately, so that the juice does not flow, submit to the table!