Assorted porridge from cereals
A recipe for porridge from buckwheat, rice and pearl barley AboutThe usefulness of porridge can be reasoned forever. Another thing - do you like eating porridge or is it akin to torture ?! Perhaps you just did not taste deliciously prepared porridge. For many people, porridge remains a traditional food for breakfast. And this is logical, because cereals are rich in useful substances. There is not a single cereal that does not contain fiber, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Leaders in this area are rice, oats and buckwheat. But pishenka and manga are not so saturated with useful substances, but they are easier to digest. The recipe for porridge from three cereals is a hearty and tasty dish. Someone prepares all the ingredients separately and only then mix them together, filling with butter. In this recipe, we propose to prepare all the cereals together. Fast, satisfying and tasty!
- Groats buckwheat 0.5 tbsp.
- Long grain rice 0.5 tbsp.
- Groats pearl 0.5 tbsp.
- Broth of vegetable 500 ml
- Butter 50 g
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Step 1 For this recipe, take: a glass of rice, buckwheat and pearl barley, two glasses of chicken broth or vegetable broth, a slice of butter.
- Step 2 Cereals and rinse thoroughly. Combine rice, buckwheat and pearl bar in a saucepan.
- Step 3 Pour the broth and salt to taste.
- Step 4 Put on a small fire, coverCover and cook for 45 minutes (in total, not from the boiling point). To cereals are not digested - this porridge is better to torment, and not to cook on high heat.
- Step 5 When all the liquid is absorbed, remove the porridge from the fire and add the butter. Stir and cover again, so that the porridge is infused.