Recipe: Onion Pancakes
Pancakes made from onion - an excellent appetizer for loversSuch a useful vegetable as a bow, these pancakes will really like! Onion in the process of heat treatment becomes slightly sweet and absolutely loses its sharpness, pleasantly crunches and is perfectly supplemented with egg taste. They are prepared quickly from easily accessible products! Serve these pancakes with your favorite sauce, and I recommend trying it with mustard, snack or as an independent dish!
- Onion 3 pcs.
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Wheat flour 5 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1.5 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 0.3 tsp.
- Refined Sunflower Oil 200 ml
- Step 1 To prepare onion pancakesYou need a large onion (if you have a medium-sized bow or small - take accordingly more heads), chicken eggs, wheat flour, salt, black ground pepper and sunflower refined oil.
- Step 2 Onions are cleaned, cut as small as possible.
- Step 3 We drive eggs to the onions.
- Step 4 Add the salt, black pepper.
- Step 5 Mix the onion-egg mixture, pour in the flour.
- Step 6 Stir until a homogenous dough is obtained.
- Step 7 We lay out on 1-1.5 st. L. Onion-egg dough into the hot sunflower refined oil and fry the fritters on both sides on medium heat until golden brown. Ready pancakes spread on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Step 8 Serve hot, warm or already in a cooled form - in any case it will be delicious! In addition, serve the sauce to taste.