Recipe Coffee Liqueur
Drink for digestive Coffee liqueur refers toStrong spirits, and perfectly suited as a digestive after a big dinner or dinner! It is very easy to prepare a coffee liqueur. The main thing is to have a little patience. The strength of your liqueur depends on the proportions between alcohol and coffee. I want to note that you will find the fortress you need only with experience - adding more or less coffee. But do not worry if your first experiment turned out too strong, just make more sweet coffee and dilute to the right degree!
- Freshly ground coffee 50 g
- Sugar 350g
- Ethyl alcohol 95% 300 ml
- Water boiled 450 ml
- Step 1 To prepare a coffee liqueur you will need freshly ground coffee, granulated sugar, ethyl alcohol 95% and boiled water.
- Step 2 Prepare coffee: I cooked in a special geyser coffee machine, but you can use any method - a Turk or an electric coffee maker.
- Step 3 Pour water into the pan and pour in the sugar, bring to a boil, lower the heat and cook for 5-10 minutes until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Step 4 Pour the alcohol, syrup and add all the coffee inA large jar. Let it cool down. Next, close the lid and put on the infusion for a week in a dark place. Periodically shake the jar. After 3-4 days you can try the fortress, if too strong, then add a little boiled sweet coffee.