Recipe Bag with a surprise
- Pork, pulp - 0.5-1 kg - 1 piece Gram
- Prunes (without pits) - 10-15 pieces
- Walnuts (peeled) - handful - 1 To taste
- Hard cheese (for sprinkling) - 2-3 Pinch
- Salt, pepper - 2 Pinch
1. Pork cut into chopped, preferably, the pieces were round, beat off, salt and pepper, add your favorite spices, add up a pile. 2. Chop prunes with walnuts or melted cheese, cut into cubes. 3. Then prune the chop, pick up the pouch over the prunes, as if wrapping it (prunes should not be visible). 4. Cut the edges in a bundle and tie it together with a thick thread. 5. Put the bags together with the bound edges to the top, sprinkling with cheese (if desired) on the greased baking sheet (I had a non-stick mat). 6. Cook over medium heat in a well-heated oven, about 1 hour, sometimes pour with meat liquid. With the finished pouches, remove the thread. 7. On the garnish for pork, I really love fried persimmon in the oven. Cut it into slices and fry a bit in the liquid from the pork to the softness. 8. The dish is ready!