Recipe Cutlets from turkey
- Turkey breast with skin and bones - 800 grams (or 650 grams of turkey breast without skin and bones)
- Salt - 1/2 teaspoonfuls
- Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoonfuls
- Worcestershire Sauce - 2 Teaspoons
- Mustard - 2 teaspoons
- Vegetable or rapeseed oil - 1 st. a spoon
1. If you use a turkey with skin and bones, separate the meat from the bones and remove the bones. Cut the thighs into pieces measuring 2.5 cm and lay them in one layer on a baking sheet. Put in the freezer for about 30 minutes. 2. Put slices of turkey in a food processor with a knife for grinding meat and grind 1 second 12-14 times. The largest pieces of meat obtained should not be more than 3 mm. Put the meat in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and mustard, stir. Divide the resulting mixture into 4 parts and hands to form cutlets about 2.5 cm thick. 3. Heat the large frying pan over medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Add the oil. Put the patties in the pan and fry over medium heat until dark brown crust, not moving them, about 5 minutes. Then turn the cutlets and continue to fry until light brown on the other side, 4-5 minutes. Reduce the heat to a slow, partially cover the frying pan with a lid to allow steam to come out, and fry for 5-6 minutes. A meat thermometer should record a temperature of 71 degrees. Remove ready-made cutlets from the pan and serve immediately.