Recipe Domestic Liquor Beilis
- Cream 25-30% - 300 milliliters
- Brewed or soluble coffee - 1 glass
- Of powdered sugar - 2 items. Spoons
- Vanillin - To taste
- Vodka or cognac - 90 milliliters
1. To weld natural coffee. In a saucepan bring to a boil a glass of water, pour in the coffee and on a slow fire bring to a boil, stirring. 2. Remove from heat and strain. Whip the cream, coffee and vanillin. 3. Add vodka or cognac, whisk again. Pour the liqueur into a glass bottle and refrigerate in the refrigerator.