White mushroom sauce Recipe
Mushroom sauce Autumn is golden time! What happiness, that it gives us the opportunity to please ourselves with delicious, fragrant dishes from mushrooms! And the white mushrooms are the most-most ...! I would even say that the white mushroom is the king among the mushrooms! What delicious dishes can be cooked with this product! The mushroom sauce is so delicious that it can even be eaten with bread, just without garnish. Cook and enjoy the creamy mushroom sauce for your attention!
- Mushrooms white 100 g
- Onion 0.5 pcs.
- Butter 100 g
- Dill fresh 0.5 bunch
- Cream 250 ml
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Cumin dry 0.5 tsp.
- Step 1 For the preparation of mushroom sauce, we need white mushrooms, butter, onions, cream 10%, cumin, salt, dill, black ground pepper.
- Step 2 White mushrooms should be thoroughly washed under running water, clean the legs with a knife and cut into small cubes.
- Step 3 Onion also grind.
- Step 4 On the butter, fry the onion.
- Step 5 Add the chopped mushrooms to it.
- Step 6 Fry the onions and mushrooms for about 8 minutes on medium heat, constantly stirring.
- Step 7 Next, pour in cream, salt, pepper to taste and add cumin. Quench without a lid for about 5 minutes and under a lid on a slow fire for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Step 8 In the end, add chopped shallow greens. We serve sauce in a gravy boat or small pialas, meat and vegetable dishes.