Yogurt Recipe in Multivariate
We prepare homemade yogurt in a multigrade Yogurt -A very useful product, which it is desirable to constantly use for adults and children. There is nothing easier than to prepare yogurt at home, if you own a miracle pot called a "multivarka". It is best to prepare yogurt from natural home-made milk. Sourdough can serve as a store bio-yogurt, and special leaven, which are sold in pharmacies. Yogurt retains all the beneficial properties of milk, and the healthy, healthy yogurt bacteria restrain the growth of harmful bacteria, which are the cause of many diseases.
- Milk 1 l
- Yoghurt 80 ml
- Step 1 To prepare yogurt in a multivark, we need milk and bio-yogurt.
- Step 2 Boil the milk and cool to 35 ° C.
- Step 3 Mix 0.5 cups of prepared milk and bio-yogurt.
- Step 4 Pour the contents of the glass into the remaining milk. Mix.
- Step 5 My multicolor Polaris is equipped with special cups for yogurt.
- Step 6 Fill the cups for yoghurt with a milky mixture.
- Step 7 Insert the cups into the bowl of the multivarquet and turn on the "Yogurt" mode.
- Step 8 After 7 hours, the yogurt will be ready.
- Step 9 Remove the cups from the bowl of the multivark, cool, cover and store in the refrigerator.