Recipe Chicken with mushrooms in the multivark
Cooking chicken with mushrooms Nourishing and fragrantA dish for every day. Perfect for lunch or dinner. Chicken with mushrooms in sour cream sauce is perfectly combined with rice, pasta, mashed potatoes or porridge. Such a dish is prepared easily and simply, and any novice culinary will be able to do it, especially if the cook has a mulch in the cook's assistants.
- Chicken fillet 350g
- Mushrooms champignons 300 g
- Sour Cream 200 g
- Wheat Flour 1 tbsp. L.
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Onion 150 g
- Salt 1.5 tsp.
- Seasoning for chicken 1 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To make chicken with mushrooms in a multivark, we need chicken fillet, mushrooms, sour cream, sunflower oil, salt, seasoning for chicken, dill, flour.
- Step 2 Cut the onion into small cubes. Lay the onions in the bowl of the multivark together with the sunflower oil (I have a Polaris multivark) and turn on the "Baking" mode. Fry the onion for 5 minutes with the multivarker lid open.
- Step 3 Add the chicken fillet, cut into small pieces. Cook for 10-15 minutes with the lid closed multivark.
- Step 4 In the meantime, combine the sour cream and flour, stir until the lumps disappear.
- Step 5 Add chopped mushrooms to the bowl of the multivariate.
- Step 6 Season and season. Cook for 10 minutes with the lid closed multivark.
- Step 7 Add the sour cream to the bowl. Stir, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Step 8 Add finely chopped dill. Mix.
- Step 9 Serve the dish hot.