Recipe Pizza with Asparagus
- Pizza dough packing - 1 Piece
- Mozzarella cheese - 240 Grams
- A bunch of asparagus - 1 piece
- Cheese Bursen - 150 Grams
- Black pepper - - To taste
1. Preheat the oven to 230 degrees. Roll out the ready dough for pizza on parchment paper in a large circle 30-40 cm in diameter and lay it on a baking sheet. Pour a thin trickle of olive oil. Evenly distribute the oil on the surface of the dough by hand. 2. Cut the Mozzarella cheese into thin slices. Put the pieces of cheese on the dough in one layer. 3. Using a special knife, cut the asparagus into thin strips. With each asparagus process, you will have about 3-4 straws. 4. Lay the cut asparagus over Mozzarella cheese. 5. Generously sprinkle freshly ground black pepper and soft Bursen cheese on top. Use approximately 1 / 4-1 / 2 pack of cheese for pizza. 6. Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until the crust is golden until the cheese melts. Allow the pizza to cool for 2-3 minutes. Cut into slices and serve immediately.