Cabbage cake made from yeast, brewed dough
- Butter - 200 grams (dough)
- Milk - 100 Milliliters (dough)
- Flour - 500 milliliters (dough)
- Dry yeast - 1 teaspoon (dough)
- Sugar - 3 Teaspoons (dough)
- Fresh cabbage - 600 Grams (filling)
- Boiled eggs - 2 Pieces (stuffing)
- Pepper - To taste (filling)
- Salt - To taste (filling)
- Eggs are hard boiled. We cut finely cabbage into a pie and for five to ten minutes we pour boiling water.
- Cold water in a colander washed cabbage. We squeeze out two big handfuls of cabbage. Mix the squeezed cabbage with chopped eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, bring to a boil,Remove from heat, pour out the flour and stir well. Yeast and sugar are mixed in warm milk. When the bubbles appear in the milk mixture, mix it with the flour mix and stir.
- We divide the dough into two unequal parts. One (a little more) is placed in the form, we spread the filling.
- Cover the surface of the pie with the remainder of the dough. Bake in the oven, the temperature is 225 degrees. Bake approximately 20-30 minutes.
- It turned out very tasty pie with a crispy crust. Bon Appetit.