Recipe Chocolate strawberry
- Cocoa powder - 1 teaspoon
- White chocolate liqueur - 30 Grams
- Blackcurrant liqueur - 30 Grams
- Milk - 50 grams
- Strawberry - 1 piece (whole large)
1. Take care of the glasses for this beautiful drink in advance. The best choice will be a triangular glass for Martini. 2. Cool the glass, immediately before preparing the cocktail, dip its edge into cold water and then into the cocoa powder, evenly scattered over the saucer, to get the chocolate top on the glass. 3. Fill the shaker with ice, add all the ingredients to it, and gently shake it for a few seconds. 4. Pour the finished cocktail into a prepared glass, decorate it with a whole strawberry and serve it immediately.