Recipe Pineapple in caramel
Fried pineapple in caramel Pineapple in caramel -Excellent light, delicious and juicy dessert. Cooking it is easy and simple, but like such a dessert to many. Fresh pineapples are caramelized, and then sprinkled on top with a sweet sauce of rum and caramel, which gives them a unique note. Such a caramelized pineapple well served with a ball of vanilla ice cream and decorate with mint leaves!
- Pineapple 1 pc.
- Sugar 50g
- Butter 15 g
- Rum light 10 ml
- Step 1 For the preparation of pineapple in caramel we need pineapple, sugar, butter and rum.
- Step 2 Pineapple clean.
- Step 3 Cut into slices 0.5 cm thick. The stem in the center of the pineapple is removed.
- Step 4 Roll the slices of pineapple from all sides in sugar.
- Step 5 In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry it in pineapple in sugar for 4-5 minutes on each side before caramelizing the pineapple.
- Step 6 Put the hardened pineapple on a plate.
- Step 7 In a frying pan with warm caramel add rum.
- Step 8 Sprinkle the slices of pineapple with rum sauce. It's good to serve such pineapples with vanilla ice cream.