Recipe for sour cream without milk
Unexpected sauce Some sauces and dressingsCause legitimate curiosity, since it is difficult to imagine a mayonnaise without eggs, milk without animal fats, sour cream without milk. Nevertheless, in the culinary industry analogues have been found for a long time, perfectly replacing fatty foods, which besides taste also benefit the body. They can be fully used during the post. Sour cream without milk is prepared ... from sunflower seeds. Their biological value is considered higher than eggs and meat, and they are absorbed faster and easier. Due to some substances available in seeds, the skin and mucous membranes improve, acid-base balance is normalized. As a substitute for traditional sour cream, a sauce of seeds can be used in salads and soups. For the sake of taste, I add garlic salt, but if it is supposed to use sour cream from seeds for pancakes or other similar dishes, you will need to take the usual salt.
- Seeds of sunflower peeled 70 g
- Water 185 ml
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice. L.
- Step 1 To prepare the sour cream, take the following ingredients: 2/3 cups of purified sunflower seeds, boiled and chilled water, salt (with garlic and herbs as desired), lemon juice.
- Step 2 Chop the sunflower seeds with salt in a blender or mill.
- Step 3 Zalem shredded seeds with water, add the freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Step 4 Using a submerged or stationary blender, let's crush the mixture for 5 minutes or more until the grit is thickened and maximum grinds into a homogeneous mass.
- Step 5 You can immediately use sour cream for the purpose of filling dishes or pour into a jar to store. In the fridge, this sour cream can be stored for up to 2 days.