Prescription Prunes sauce
Sauce on chicken broth Thick and fragrant, soThe sauce will perfectly match with meat, poultry, fish, rice. The sauce comes out lean and very useful, because the prunes include cellulose, pectin substances, lots of sugars and vitamins. Prunes have antibacterial properties and are useful in anemia. It lowers blood pressure. To all those who are not indifferent to prunes, I advise you to cook this sauce!
- Prunes 120g
- Breadcrumbs 3 tbsp. L.
- Olive oil 20 ml
- Broth chicken 250 ml
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice. L.
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Step 1 To make a prune sauce we need prunes, olive oil, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, chicken broth, lemon.
- Step 2 Prune the prunes. Add broth, boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Step 3 Mix the rusks with the olive oil.
- Step 4 Fry 2-3 minutes until the golden color of the biscuits.
- Step 5 Finish the prunes with a blender.
- Step 6 Add lemon juice, prepared biscuits.
- Step 7 Boil 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 8 Serve the sauce from prunes to meat, fish or rice.