Meatloaf with eggs
Eggs, harm or benefit? And again, the controversial topic of cooking is chicken eggs, harm or good? Running through the pages of the Internet, I found out the main reason why, some people, exclude eggs from their diet - this is the content of cholesterol in them! The topic of cholesterol is now so popular that in the debate there are well-known scientists who, in fact, have pointed out to mankind the problem. And now the facts: eggs contain about 12% of the daily protein norm, vitamins A, D, E, B3, B12, choline and folic acid. Also in eggs there is a high content of iodine, zinc, calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus. As for cholesterol itself - it is contained only in the egg yolk, and in addition to harm to the body, it also benefits. It is in the human brain that there is the largest amount of cholesterol, and it is also the precursor of sex hormones, corticosteroids and bile acids. Well, and if these facts still did not convince you and with the word "cholesterol" you still have nightmarish thoughts in your head, then you can safely replace the eggs with chicken eggs - they do not have cholesterol.
- Pork chop 1000 g
- Eggs of chicken 8 pcs.
- Garlic 10 denticles
- Pepper black ground 3 pinch
- Salt extra 3 g
- Step 1 The main ingredients: meat, eggs, garlic.
- Step 2 Boil the eggs hard.
- Step 3 We beat the meat as chops.
- Step 4 Solim and pepper.
- Step 5 Lubricate with garlic squeezed through the press.
- Step 6 Now lay the eggs in the line of eggs.
- Step 7 We roll the meat chop into a roll and wind it with a thread.
- Step 8 We roll the roll into foil and put it in the oven for 2 hours at 180 ° C.
- Step 9 The roll is ready.