Potatoes baked in sesame
Potatoes in sesame "fur coat" For loversSesame this dish will be a real find, since it is present here in sufficient quantity! Baking, the potatoes get roasted outside and soft inside (an obligatory condition - you need to take potatoes of a boiling variety, starchy, the same small size), and sesame gets its inherent taste and becomes crispy, fragrant. This garnish not only fits many dishes (meat, fish), but also decorates your table.
- Potatoes 10 pcs.
- Sesame White 8 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For the preparation of potatoes baked inSesame, we need a small sized potato of the same regular shape, white sesame (or a mixture of white and black), olive oil, salt, black pepper.
- Step 2 Potatoes as carefully as possible under my running water, you need to try to wash it as best as possible, since we will bake it with the skin! We cut each tuber into 4 slices.
- Step 3 Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Step 4 Put the potato slices in a container, pour it with olive oil and mix thoroughly with each other's hands so that each slice is covered with a thin layer of oil.
- Step 5 Then dip the slices into sesame from all sides.
- Step 6 Put on a baking sheet covered with parchment for baking.
- Step 7 Bake 30-40 minutes (orientate according to the time you need, respectively, the variety of potatoes) in a preheated oven to 200 C. We serve hot in a garnish!