Salmon with salted cognac
Red fish salted in cognac I suggest oneFrom the wonderful ways of picking red fish - salmon or trout. The process of pickling occurs with cognac and dill. The fish comes out salted, very pleasant to the taste. For solemn occasions, it is possible to pick up steaks in this way, and for salads and small sandwiches it is very advisable to salve precisely the abdomen. They are twice cheaper than steaks, which is quite essential for the family budget. And on taste it is not reflected in any way.
- Salmon of the belly 500 g
- Fresh dill 1 bunch
- Salt 20 g
- Cognac 10 ml
- White pepper ground 10 g
- Step 1 Salts of salmon are needed for salting the abdomen, sugar, salt, cognac, white pepper, fresh dill.
- Step 2 Dill divided into stems and greens. We do not need stems. Cut the greens finely.
- Step 3 Mix sugar and large salt. The ratio of salt and sugar is 2: 1.
- Step 4 Place evenly half the dill and half of the salted mixture on the food pie.
- Step 5 Put the abdomen on the dill. Top with a salty mixture evenly.
- Step 6 Sprinkle with ground white pepper and sprinkle with dill. Sprinkle with cognac.
- Step 7 Turn all sides of the film.
- Step 8 Then wrap everything in parchment and send it to the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Step 9 After 24 hours, the fish is ready for use. Dill and excess salt from the fish to erase. If necessary, you can rinse the fish with water. Cut into slices. For storage in the refrigerator, fish after salting can be lubricated with vegetable oil and sprinkled with lemon juice.