Recipe Marinated marmalade
Marinated mushrooms This is the easiest, fastest andDelicious recipe for cooking salted marinated mushrooms. In order for the mushrooms to completely absorb the marinade, they must be small, such as honey mushrooms, for example, if you prefer champignons, it's better to cut them in half or quarters. I do not know if it's possible to preserve mushrooms this way for the winter, but in practice they do not stay in the refrigerator even for a day. In addition, they can always pick up the amount you need, as frozen honey agarics are sold in stores all year round. Try it - you will not regret it!
- Honey mushrooms 1000 g
- Bay leaf 3 pcs.
- Dill dry 5 g
- Water 125 ml
- Salt 3 tsp.
- Sugar 1 tsp.
- Acetic essence 1 tsp.
- Step 1 For the preparation of lightly salted mushrooms you will need honey mushrooms or other cut mushrooms, salt, sugar, water, 1 tsp. Seeds of dill, 3 bay leaves and 1 tsp. Acetic essence (70%).
- Step 2 Wash the mushrooms, add them to a saucepan and pour 125 ml of water.
- Step 3 Add salt, sugar, bay leaf and dill seeds.
- Step 4 Put on a fire and boil for 15 minutes.
- Step 5 Remove from heat, pour in 1 teaspoon. Vinegar and mix. After cooling, the mushrooms can be transferred to a glass jar and stored in a refrigerator.