Recipe Biscuit Genoese
Air biscuit This biscuit is lushAnd air without the use of soda or baking powder. This effect is achieved due to high-quality whipping of eggs and sugar, as well as the proper mixing of the dough. This biscuit is an excellent basis for making cakes and pastries. Eggs need 240 g (this is 6 pieces of medium size), if the eggs are larger or smaller, then the amount should be adjusted. To make a chocolate biscuit you need 30 g of flour to replace cocoa and sift it with flour. The cooking technology is simple, but requires good preparation. I do not recommend the first time to prepare a biscuit before an important celebration. This is a whimsical dish in the beginning, but when there is a knack, everything will turn out like clockwork. If the biscuit is used as the basis for the cake, then it should be left for a day, so that it "ripens", that is, it becomes denser. So it will be easier to work with him.
- Eggs of chicken 6 pcs.
- Wheat Flour 130 g
- Sugar 190 g
- Butter 80 g
- Sugar powder 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 Prepare the necessary products: sugar is better to take small. Melt butter and leave to cool aside. Flour three times to sift.
- Step 2 Prepare the necessary inventory in advance. Forms for baking are covered with parchment paper (no need to lubricate the sides). Connect the mixer and check the oven to be empty and ready to work.
- Step 3 Put a small saucepan on the fire withWater. Eggs to drive into a large strong bowl. When the water boils on the pot to put a bowl of eggs, add sugar and stirring to bring the eggs to a temperature of 35-40 degrees. On such a steam bath it will take about a minute. Then remove the bowl and start whipping with a mixer.
- Step 4 At high power, you need to beat until the egg mass increases by 2-3 times. It takes about 8 minutes to whisk.
- Step 5 The criterion for readiness is the non-floating groove on the surface of the dough. If you make a groove on the surface of the dough and it does not swim, then the mass is ready.
- Step 6 Turn the oven on 180 ° C. Now gently add to the egg mass a third of the flour. Stir with a spoon, but not in a circle, but from the top down. As if lifting the lower layers upward. Then add half of the cooled oil along the edge of the bowl. Mix again. Once again - a third of the flour, then again the oil and the remainder of the flour. Each time stirring.
- Step 7 It takes a long time to stop the dough from settling. When homogeneity of the test is achieved, it must be poured into the prepared form. And put in a preheated oven.
- Step 8 For 30 minutes you should "forget" the biscuit. Oven can not be opened, so that the biscuit is not opal. Ready to take the biscuit out of the oven, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Step 9 With a sharp knife, separate the dough from the edge of the mold. Take out the finished cake and leave it to cool on the grate. Decorate with powdered sugar, simply by sprinkling it on top or using a stencil.