Recipe Roulette with cherry jam
Roll with a cherry pattern Dessert roll is veryEasy-to-prepare dish for all occasions. It can be cooked as on a normal day for a snack or breakfast, and for a holiday or even as a gift. I propose to diversify this universal dish, giving it a festive look with elegant patterns. Print on the printer any pattern you like, a picture or an inscription and boldly paint your roll, depending on the case.
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Wheat flour 4 tbsp. L.
- Sugar 4 tbsp. L.
- Berry jam 400 g
- Step 1 For the festive roll, we need a "sweet four": eggs, flour, sugar and very thick jam (I have cherry).
- Step 2 Separate the proteins from the yolks. Whisk the yolks with sugar in a gorgeous cream.
- Step 3 Add the sifted flour to the mixture.
- Step 4 Whisk the squirrels until they are firm.
- Step 5 Carefully enter the squirrels into the dough.
- Step 6 Place a stencil under parchment paper, oiled with oil. Type in the confectionery syringe jam (it is important that it was very thick, otherwise the pattern will flow).
- Step 7 Apply the pattern on the stencil.
- Step 8 On top of the jam pattern, gently spread the dough evenly.
- Step 9 Bake in the preheated oven to 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 10 Lightly baked sponge cake with jam.
- Step 11 Accurately, helping yourself with parchment, roll the roll stuffing inside. Take care that the pattern does not stay on paper.