Rice pudding with apples
Pudding with apples Pudding has a niceCreamy vanilla flavor with a slight apple-lemon accent and the structure of a tender but dense casserole. It is desirable to cut apples not in large pieces, but tangible in volume, otherwise apples will be "lost" in the total mass. Pudding is good both hot and cold. Portion pieces of the finished pudding can be poured with a small amount of the remaining apple syrup, but it is sour, it is not worth much to add.
- Round-grained rice 200 g
- Milk 500 ml
- Butter 40 g
- Sugar 100 g
- Lemon juice 60 ml
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sugar vanilla 0.5 tsp.
- Apple 2 pcs.
- Step 1 Prepare rice, milk, sugar, apples, eggs, butter, lemon juice.
- Step 2 Milk place in a saucepan, add butter, 50 g of sugar and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, add the washed rice. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Step 3 Peel the apples, peel them, cut them into 4 pieces, cut out the core, cut the pulp into small slices. Add lemon juice, 50 grams of sugar and simmer for 15 minutes over a low heat.
- Step 4 Put the stewed apples on a sieve to remove the syrup. Combine rice and apples, add vanilla sugar,
- Step 5 Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
- Step 6 Pour the rice mass into the beaten eggs, mixing each time. Put the finished product in a greased baking dish.
- Step 7 Bake at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes. For 10 minutes, turn on the top ten, if there is one, to create a ruddy crust.