Recipe Fruit salad with kiwi
Salad for dessert In the old days desserts were calledSnacks. We are used to such snacks and include any fruit salad, because it is usually served at the end of the meal, like any fresh fruit and berries. And in general on our tables fruit salads appear not too often. It is believed that fresh fruits are useful and tasty in themselves, and there is no need to grind them and mix them. However, a skilful combination of different flavors only increases the dietary value of such dishes. In addition, they can become a decoration of the table and it is nice to diversify the menu. Especially indispensable fruit salads on children's holidays - they like children very much and create a festive atmosphere. A fruit salad with pomegranate is so beautiful and tasty that it will be a real gift for your child. Its production and design will open a huge space for your imagination - it can be decorated with figures of animals and fairy-tale characters made from pieces of fruit. And if you decide to make a fruit salad with pomegranate for adults, then instead of orange syrup you can use any citrus liqueur, giving it a piquant intoxicating note.
- Bananas 1 pc.
- Orange 1 pc.
- Kiwi fruit 2 pcs.
- Pomegranate 0.5 pcs.
- Fruit Syrup 2 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare the salad, take ripe kiwi, banana, pomegranate, large orange and syrup or liquor as a dressing.
- Step 2 Kiwi is cleaned and cut into cubes, remove the orange from the tapes and cut as well. Take 2-3 handfuls of pomegranate seeds.
- Step 3 Banana clean and cut.
- Step 4 Combine kiwi, banana, orange, pomegranate and a few teaspoons of orange syrup.
- Step 5 Gently stir the salad and let it brew for 10 minutes in a cool place.