Recipe: Baked pork in apples and rosemary
Pork in spices Another recipe for cookingTender pork, but this time with a slight sour taste and a spicy aroma. In order to achieve this result, you need: a pig's neck; Apples to give sourness; Rosemary for flavor and mustard for tenderness. For baking, we chose the necks (part of the meat carcass, adjacent to the neck) for its tenderness and small layers of fat, which is very useful in this recipe. The question of how much it is necessary to bake a piece of pork in the oven, directly depends on the size of the piece itself, but on average it is 45-60 minutes. Well, if you bake in foil - especially worry that you will overeat the meat, it's not worth it.
- Pork neck 500 g
- Apple 3 pcs.
- Fresh rosemary 10 g
- Mustard 1 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 4 pinch
- Salt 0.25 tsp.
- Step 1 For this dish you will need: pork neck, apples (here the grade is the Glory to the Winner), 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, mustard, salt, pepper. In addition, a foil and a refractory mold are required.
- Step 2 Wash the apples and cut into large slices.
- Step 3 Wash and dry the meat with paper napkins. Grate mustard, salt and pepper. Fix the fireproof form and put a piece of meat on it.
- Step 4 Put the meat on apples and branches of rosemary.
- Step 5 Cover the meat with foil and bake for 45-60 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Step 6 15 minutes before the foil is ready to open, to get the baked crust. Then take the meat out, cool it a bit, chop it and serve it to the table.