Prescription Confiture of Strawberries
Strawberry dessert Each lady has her ownA favorite recipe for strawberry jam, but we offer to cook confiture of strawberries. It differs from jam with a more intense flavor, bright color (due to citric acid) and dense berries (thanks to the addition of vodka, evaporating during cooking). Confiture preserves the taste of the first spring strawberry, and the syrup has a consistency of jelly. In addition, the dish is prepared very quickly. For the preparation of confiture strawberries should not be large, "pepper" forms, since such berries are the most fragrant.
- Strawberry 1500 g
- Sugar 3000g
- Citric acid 10 g
- Vodka 150 ml
- Salt 2 g
- Step 1 To make confiture you need strawberries, sugar, vodka, citric acid and a little salt.
- Step 2 Strawberries are washed, peeled, separating the stems along with the cups.
- Step 3 Divide the sugar and mix it with citric acid and salt. Strawberry layers are sprinkled with vodka and sprinkled with sugar.
- Step 4 We cover the capacity and put it in the refrigerator for 10-12 hours, so that the berries let the juice. After that, add the rest of the sugar, put it on the fire, bring it to a boil over low heat.
- Step 5 As soon as the jelly boils, make maximum fire until the berries are raised by the "cap".
- Step 6 Then make a minimal fire, the berries should go down. And so several times, a total of 18-20 minutes. To spread out on banks after full cooling.