Channing recipe from apples
Apple Chutney Sauce - Indian condiment is usually inForm of sweet and sour sauce from fruits, spices and spices. I suggest to try the apple variant, which harmoniously shades the taste of roasted chicken meat. For cooking are suitable for almost any kind of hard apples. I instructed to cook the chutneys for the bread maker, and traditionally they are simply cooked in a saucepan on the stove for about 1 hour on medium heat.
- Apple 800g
- Apple vinegar 100 ml
- Onions 1 pc.
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Fresh ginger 10 g
- Mustard in seeds 1 g
- Sugar 100 g
- Coriander ground 2 g
- Cinnamon sticks 1 stick
- Chili powder 1 g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 For cooking chutney, prepare apples, onions, sugar, ginger, apple cider vinegar, spices and spices.
- Step 2 Root the fresh ginger root and clove of garlic with sodium and prepare the necessary amount of sugar, cinnamon, grain mustard, vinegar, coriander, chili, salt.
- Step 3 Grind the onion and cut the apples into cubes.
- Step 4 Load the apples into the container and all the other ingredients and set the "jam" mode.
- Step 5 After about 1 hour, the chutney of apples is ready. This sauce is perfectly combined with fried chicken meat, for example, chicken breasts repelled.